Cessily Lloyd | Fifth Grade TeacherMy Email: email@example.com
- I graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in elementary education and Allan Hancock College with two associate degrees.
- It is not easy for me to pick a favorite subject to teach because I enjoy teaching all of them. If I had to pick one, it would be reading.
- My favorite teacher was my first and second grade teacher, Mrs. Smillie (pronounced smiley). She had the perfect last name for a teacher!
- My favorite book is Harold and the Purple Crayon. I love reading children's chapter books, but picture books will always have a special place in my heart.
- My hobbies are music, legos, all things Disney, exploring national parks around the country, and traveling to new places/cities/states/countries.
- My favorite quote is “Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, dreams are forever.” -Walt Disney.
Cassie Wilkes | Fifth Grade TeacherMy Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I Graduated from DSU
- I love teaching reading.
- My favorite teacher growing up is a tie between Mr. Howell and Mrs. Pullan.
- My favorite book is any of the Harry Potter books. I love JK Rowling.
- I love teaching because I like to see the growth that my students can
make. Watching kids overcome things they couldn't do before is very
- I love art, if I am being general. Creating things is what I can't get
- Two things I tell my students, "Mistakes are proof you are trying."
and, "You can do hard things." I always have to remind myself these
things, too. Life is challenging and in order to learn and grow, we
have to struggle a bit.
Jordan Olsen | Fifth Grade TeacherMy Email: email@example.com
I received my Bachelor’s Degree from Dixie State University, where I studied Elementary Education.
Math is my favorite subject to teach, although I love them all.
My favorite thing about teaching is the relationship I am able to build with my students. They make me look forward to coming to school everyday!
My favorite teachers growing up were my 3rd and 5th grade teachers, Mrs. Taylor and Mrs. Crowshaw.
Color- Black and white
Book- Wonder by R. J. Palacio
Hobbies- Traveling,cooking, gym, yoga, and spending time with family and friends.
Lina Figueiredo | Fifth Grade Teacher DLIMy Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I received my degree from State University of Western Paraná - Language Arts (Portuguese & English)
Post-graduate in English and literature by University Center Assis Gurgacz Foundation
- My favorite Subject to teach would be LANGUAGE ARTS
- Favorite teacher growing up Mrs. Silva, my Math teacher
- Favorite Book The Leader in me (Stephen R. Covey) and anything by Arthur Conan Doyle
- I love how amazing you feel when you learn something new. That warm, fuzzy feeling that takes over you when you have an "a-ha moment"! The sparkly eyes! I wouldn't trade it for the world! That's why I am a teacher, so I can be a part of such a magical moment in my students' lives!!!
- My hobbies are traveling, listening to music, singing and playing the piano
- My favorite inspirational or favorite quote: "You can't blend in when you were born to STAND OUT" (Wonder)