Hannah Brown | Kindergarten TeacherMy Email: email@example.com
Hi there! I graduated from Southern Utah University with a Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education along with a minor in Special Education. This is my first year teaching and I am so excited to be teaching Kindergarten! I have a passion and love for teaching and helping my students learn and discover new things around them! When I am not teaching I love spending time with my family, watching movies, baking, and playing pickleball!
Kelsee Castro | Kindergarten TeacherMy Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I earned my Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education k-8 and my Master's Degree in Learning and Technology from Western Governors University.
- This is my sixth year teaching. I have previously taught First Grade, Third Grade, and now going into my 3rd year teaching Kindergarten. Teaching Kindergarten is so rewarding, seeing the growth is outstanding. I am a child at heart which makes Kindergarten the perfect fit for me.
- I LOVE teaching, this is my DREAM job. There is nothing better than seeing a child achieve their goal and progress.
- When I am not at school I am spending time with my husband and 3 children. We love to explore the world outdoors and travel together.
- I love the sunshine, this is what brought my family to sunny St. George 2 years ago. My happy place is outside soaking up Vitamin D at the pool or beach.
- In my class we always try our best. I love the quote "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." by Wayne Gretzky. We learn new things, try our best, and are not afraid to try new things.
Kwincy Barnson | Kindergarten TeacherMy Email: email@example.com
When I’m not teaching you can usually find me reading, playing tennis or pickle ball, watching a movie, traveling to new places, or watching a Jazz game! Go Jazz! If it’s summer you’ll find me either at Lake Powell or wishing that I was there! My favorite book series is Harry Potter, but lately I’ve been super into historical fiction and biographies. I love learning about history and how people have overcome so many challenges that seem impossible. I always tell my students that they are loved and that they are “Good Stuff”. I want them to know that they are capable of so many things, and that if they keep practicing they can do some many more things that may seem difficult at the time.
Leslie Saiz | Kindergarten TeacherMy Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Melanie Gardiner | Kindergarten TeacherMy Email: email@example.com
I received my teaching credentials from Weber State University. I have always loved working with five year olds, and am thrilled to be teaching Kindergarten! Even though I have had my teaching degree since 2002, this is my first official year teaching, and I love it!! My favorite thing to do when I am not teaching is to read a good book. I also love spending time with my family and going on adventures.