Ezequiel Godk | Fourth Grade Teacher DLIMy Email: Ezequiel.Godk@washk12.org
Kaysie Proa | Fourth Grade TeacherMy Email: email@example.com
- I graduated from Utah Tech University in 2022 at the age of 35!
- My favorite subjects to teach are Language Arts and Science.
- I loved all my teachers growing up, but I especially loved Ms. Ringen. She brought out the best in all her students and I really felt like she “saw” me.
- I could never pick a favorite book, because I have so many that I love! Right now I am into fantasy, women’s lit, and psychology books! I believe reading can open our minds and hearts and I enjoy helping students find what they love to read.
- I love swimming and being in the sunshine. My favorite things to do are to hang out with my family and friends and create fun memories and conversations. I also love music and going to concerts and plays.
- One if my favorite quotes is, “Grow with the flow.” It reminds me to keep growing, but also to stop and enjoy everything around me.
- I am so lucky to be a 4th Grade teacher at Majestic Fields Elementary!
Kim Neva | Fourth Grade TeacherMy Email: kim.Neva@washk12.org
- I graduated from Dixie State College (Dixie State University).
- My favorite subject to teach is Math.
- My 3rd grade teacher Mrs. Nyberg was one of my favorites.
- My favorite book is The Book Thief.
- I love being around kids and helping them learn new things!
- My hobbies include doing things with my own children. We ride our bikes, go hiking, swimming, sports, play games, etc.
- My favorite quote would be "Always do what you are afraid of doing." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Kori Orton | Fourth Grade Teacher DLIMy Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I graduated from Southern Utah University (Go T-birds!) with an emphasis in Early Childhood.
- I love being outdoors and some of my favorite outdoor activities include: hiking, camping, and fishing. I grew up in Panaca, Nevada.
- My favorite teacher was Ms. Jones. I have always looked up to her and hope to be a great and loving teacher like her.
- I love to read, and my favorite books are the Hunger Games and Divergent Series. I am very excited to share my love of reading with my students.
- My favorite subject to teach is ELA. One thing I love about teaching, is the relationships that I am able to build with my classes.
- One quote that I love and plan to share in my classroom with weekly Acts of Kindness is: "Be the change you want to see in the word" - Gandhi. I want each of my students to understand the importance of being kind to others to help make our classroom a safe learning environment.
Lindsay Hastert | Fourth Grade TeacherMy Email: email@example.com
- I grew up in Southern California and graduated from California State University San Marcos in 2005 with a degree in Human Development.
- My favorite subjects are US History and Science.
- Prior to moving to Utah, my family took 6 months off of traditional school and work to travel across the U.S. We explored US History, Science, Humanities, and America's beauty hands on and it was amazing for our kids.
- In my free time, I enjoy being with my family and friends. We spend most of our spare time at the baseball field, exploring the outdoors, cooking, camping, or traveling.
- I love working at MFES and helping my student's minds grow with curiosity and knowledge!