Adrienne Bangerter | Third grade TeacherMy Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Katti Johnson | Third Grade TeacherMy Email: email@example.com
*I was born in California and moved to Utah to go to school. I graduated with my teaching degree from Utah State University - Go Aggies!!
*I am married to my wonderful husband, Ben, and we have 3 beautiful children: Elizabeth, Jacob, and Lucy.
*My hobbies are going on walks and bike rides, eating yummy food, reading, playing games with my family, and going to the beach together.
*The best part about teaching is seeing the “lightbulb” go off when a student truly understands a concept and they get so excited about learning. It makes my heart full!
*My favorite subject to teach is reading. There are so many wonderful stories out there and I want to instill the love of reading to my students and give them the strategies to be successful.
*I have loved teaching at Majestic Fields and being a part of this schoolwide family!
Leine Moratelli | Third Grade TeacherMy Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I graduated from UNICA with my degree in Language Arts (Portuguese & English)
- Post-graduate in English and literature by University Center Assis Gurgacz Foundation and in Special Needs Education by UNIVALE.
- My favorite subject to teach is Language Arts. It’s amazing seeing the kids learning my mother language (Portuguese).
- I really loved most of my teachers, but if I had to pick a favorite it would be my kindergarten teacher Mrs. Orte. She was so kind and lovely.
- My favorite book is The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, I love the message it shares.
- For me, the best part of teaching is when I see my kids learning and enjoying it. Seeing their happy faces after achieving a goal is indescribable.
- My hobbies are riding a bike, playing basketball, hiking and watching series.
- One of my favorite quotes is: "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world” by Nelson Mandela.